With a stay at Villa Makassar in Marrakech (Kasbah), you'll be within a 15-minute walk of Saadian Tombs and El Badi Palace. This 5-star hotel is 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from Royal Palace and 1 mi (1.5 km) from Mellah Market.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
High Atlas - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Agdal Gardens - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Saadian Tombs - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Moulay Al Yazid Mosque - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Kasbah Mosque - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
El Badi Palace - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Mellah Market - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Place des Ferblantiers - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Royal Palace - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Jemaa el-Fnaa - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Koutoubia Minaret - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Dar Tiskiwin Museum - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Dar Si Said Museum - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Bahia Palace - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Bab El Djedid - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
The preferred airport for Villa Makassar is Marrakech (RAK-Menara) - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 10 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: MAD 220 per vehicle (one-way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM Check-out time is 12:00 PM
Make yourself at home in one of the 10 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring minibars and DVD players. Flat-screen televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Satisfy your appetite for dinner at Le Makassar, a restaurant which specializes in Mediterranean cuisine, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Need to unwind? Take a break with a tasty beverage at one of the 3 bars/lounges. A complimentary full breakfast is served daily from 8 AM to 11:30 AM.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: MAD 1320.00
- Resort fee: MAD 26 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
24-hour front desk, Airport transportation (surcharge), Concierge services, Designated smoking areas, Dry cleaning/laundry service, Elevator, Free WiFi, Free breakfast, Full-service spa, Laundry facilities, Library, Limo or Town Car service available, Luggage storage, Multilingual staff, Number of bars/lounges - 3, Number of floors - 2, Outdoor pool, Pool sun loungers, Pool umbrellas, Porter/bellhop, Restaurant, Rooftop terrace, Safe-deposit box at front desk, Spa tub, Total number of rooms - 10, Tours/ticket assistance, Turkish bath/Hammam, Wedding services, Wheelchair accessible – no
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).