With a stay at Hotel Capannelle in Rome (Cinecitta), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Colosseum and Roman Forum. This 4-star hotel is 6.1 mi (9.7 km) from Circus Maximus and 6.3 mi (10.1 km) from Via Nazionale.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ippodromo Capannelle - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Via Appia Nuova Shopping District - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Anagnina Mall - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
Porta Maggiore - 8.1 km / 5 mi
Basilica di San Giovanni in Laterano - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
Baths of Caracalla - 8.6 km / 5.4 mi
Piazza Vittorio Emanuele II - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
Colosseum - 9.4 km / 5.8 mi
Via Marsala - 9.4 km / 5.9 mi
Roman Forum - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
Arch of Constantine - 9.6 km / 5.9 mi
Golden House of Nero (Domus Aurea) - 9.6 km / 5.9 mi
Santa Prassede - 9.6 km / 6 mi
Roma Tre University - 9.7 km / 6 mi
Circus Maximus - 9.7 km / 6.1 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Capannelle is Rome (CIA-Ciampino) - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 10 per person (roundtrip)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per day
- Facilities fee: EUR 9 per person, per day and includes use of:
- Swimming pool
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM Check-out time is 11:00 AM
Make yourself at home in one of the 252 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Grab a bite to eat at the Marco Polo, a restaurant where you can take in the pool view, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 6 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
24-hour front desk, Airport transportation (surcharge), Area shuttle (surcharge), Bar/lounge, Breakfast available (surcharge), Business center, Coffee shop or café, Coffee/tea in common areas, Concierge services, Conference center, Conference space, Conference space size (feet) - 3875, Conference space size (meters) - 360, Dry cleaning/laundry service, Elevator, Express check-in, Express check-out, Free WiFi, Free newspapers in lobby, Free self parking, Laundry facilities, Luggage storage, Multilingual staff, Number of floors - 5, Number of meeting rooms - 8, Outdoor seasonal pool, Restaurant, Safe-deposit box at front desk, Smoke-free property, Television in common areas, Total number of rooms - 252, Tours/ticket assistance
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Rome? This hotel has facilities measuring 3875 square feet (360 square meters), including a conference center. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free self parking is available onsite.