With a stay at Grand Hotel De La Minerve, you'll be centrally located in Rome, within a 5-minute walk of Pantheon and Via del Corso. This 5-star hotel is 0.3 mi (0.4 km) from Piazza Navona and 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Piazza Venezia.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Corso Vittorio Emanuele II - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Pantheon - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Galleria Doria Pamphilj - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Via del Corso - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Palazzo Venezia - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Piazza Navona - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Largo di Torre Argentina - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Piazza Venezia - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Palazzo Montecitorio - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Campo de' Fiori - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
National Monument to Victor Emmanuel II - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Roman Jewish Ghetto - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Via del Tritone - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Great Synagogue of Rome - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Capitoline Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.) - 29.2 km / 18.2 mi
Rome (CIA-Ciampino) - 16.3 km / 10.1 mi
The preferred airport for Grand Hotel De La Minerve is Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.).
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 35.00 for adults and EUR 35.00 for children (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 50 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM Check-out time is 12:00 PM
Make yourself at home in one of the 135 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and a turndown service.
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at Minerva Roof Garden, a restaurant which specializes in Italian cuisine, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 7.00 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
24-hour front desk, Accessible bathroom, Babysitting or childcare (surcharge), Banquet hall, Bar/lounge, Breakfast available (surcharge), Business center, Concierge services, Dry cleaning/laundry service, Elevator, Fitness facilities, Free WiFi, Free newspapers in lobby, In-room accessibility, Laundry facilities, Luggage storage, Meeting rooms, Number of floors - 6, One meeting room, Restaurant, Roll-in shower, Smoke-free property, Terrace, Total number of rooms - 135, Tours/ticket assistance, Wedding services, Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services.